We Anticipate the Unexpected - So You Don't Have To.
CSA Vacation Rental Insurance takes care of you before, during and after your vacation.
Our travel insurance plans cover you door to door - from the day after you buy your policy right up until you return home. All plans include CSA's renowned 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Service for worldwide help whenever and wherever needed.
If Something Goes Wrong with Your Vacation, CSA is There to Help.
- Hurricanes: Concerned about a hurricane, severe weather or natural disaster affecting your vacation? It's always a good idea to buy Vacation Rental Insurance when you book your trip -- so your vacation investment is protected if Mother Nature gets in the way.
- Identity Theft*: You're in an unfamiliar city. Your wallet is stolen. You're concerned that identity thieves will make your life a nightmare. CSA's travel insurance includes six months of Identity Theft Resolution Services beginning on your scheduled departure date.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions: Cover yourself from trip cancellation penalties due to your own, or a family members' pre-existing medical conditions. CSA offers pre-existing condition waiver when purchased up to final reservation payment.
- Medical or Dental Expense: Provides coverage for necessary medical, surgical and emergency dental costs in excess to your standard coverage if you become sick or accidentally injured while on your covered trip.
- Rental Car Damage: Provides primary coverage if your rental car is damaged due to collision, fire, flood, theft, vandalism, wind storm or hail.
- Sports Equipment: You made it to your favorite getaway, but your skis or golf clubs did not. Vacation rental insurance protects your sporting equipment and baggage against hassles like delay, loss or theft, so you can rent equipment and keep your ski plans or tee times without worry.
NEW! Security Deposit Protection from CSA.
- Property Damage: You've accidentally broken the screen door on your vacation rental property. Our Security Deposit Protection plan covers accidental damage. Please reference your Individual Policy or Group Policy for benefit limits.
Talk to a Customer Representative
Call CSA toll-free at (866) 999-4018.